With the Edutrailer you take your workshop, lecture theatre and your lab with
you. It is easily the most cost effective and versatile mobile experimentation
system available worldwide.
It is currently available in versions for mobile:
- Science and Technology
- Power Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Computer Literacy
Other versions are available on request.
Solar Panel/Battery system now also available!!
- dimensions and weight: length 3000mm,
width 1530mm, height 2020mm, axle 1400kg
- woodwork: natural oak finish with genuine oak edges
- cabinet: dimensions: 2700 mm by 1400mm by 500mm
- sliding tables:4 telescoping slide tables (1 per corner) 600mm by
1200mm, post-form top
- drawers: 12 lockable drawers (300mm by 300mm by 100mm each approx)
- steelwork: 32mm by 32mm by 3mm square tubing
- inside: checkered aluminum plate finish
- portable generator with remote cabling facility: 5.5 KVA or 20 ampere.
- 30 metre flex cord submersible, (6mm by 3 core)
- integrated lightning arrestor and electrical protection unit
- power feeds to 16 ampere
- 12 x constant voltage plug outlets 6 conventional and 6 dedicated
- On Board Neon Lighting
Optional Technology Accessories
- Notebook Computer with DVD Drive
- USB Xplorer Datalogger
- Hi-Fi Sound System (mounted or separate)
- Data -Projector and VCR (mounted or Separate)
- Pull down projection screen (rear on interior)
Edutrailers are currently in operation in Pretoria, Nelspruit,
Witbank and the University of the North in Polokwane.